Theme Options / Customization
The whole theme customization process comprise of 2 main parts:
- Global Theme Options
- Local Page Settings
NOTE: to be able to use Theme Options make sure you have Equip and Equip SASS plugins installed and activated.
- Colors: withing this section you can globally change theme colors including Grayscale, Brand Colors, Type Colors, Navigation and Forms.
- Typography: global typography settings including: Google Fonts, Body / Headings / Navigation / Buttons font families, sizes, font weight, text transform, font style and line height.
- Header: our theme supports 16 header types which you can choose within this section. Other header options include - logo / mobile logo, off-canvas sidebar, Topbar options, Site Info, Navbar / Menu settings, etc.
- Footer: here you can opt for footer layout, background, skin and copyright content.
- Blog: blog, single post and pagination settings.
- General: includes general options like scroll to top, page preloader and others.
- Advanced: for advanced users. Here you can customize the number of widgetised sidebars to generate, add you custom font icon libraries and write custom CSS. Have fun!
Part of Theme Options we duplicated inside Page Settings meta box, which you can find at the most bottom of your page, post or portfolio. These settings have a priority over the Theme Options meaning you can add unique customization to every single page.